This Week in Jobs: Check out this library of 21 open tech roles
Editor’s note: Every week we send out an e-newsletter featuring the most exciting career opportunities in the region. We affectionately called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ – “twidge”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s supposed to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
When was the last time you visited your local library? April 3-9 marks the American Library Association’s National Library Week. The event encourages people to get out and connect with the resources offered by their local branch.
If you haven’t stopped at your library lately, you may be surprised by its offering. It’s obviously a quiet place to work with lots of reading material, but libraries also have amazing community resources, often including resources like resume preparation and job interview simulations.
So if you’re exploring new job opportunities, now might be a great time to visit your local library.
We start Cyber Security Month at Technicallystarting with how you can protect your digital devices from hackers.
Speaking of cybersecurity, is your organization prepared for a $4 million data breach? SaaS company based in Collegeville, Pennsylvania infinite blue is here to help.
Founded in Philadelphia RenoFi has just announced a fundraising of 14 million dollars. The fintech wants to make it easier for homeowners to get renovation loans.
In this week culture builder newsletter, we tackle how to handle Glassdoor’s dreaded negative review.
Wondering what Web3 is? We have what you need.
To learn Comcast commercial product manager Carly Beaumont went through a year of change at the media giant and at home.
From a distance
- Work with wow. The fan-favorite troubleshooter is hiring multiple positions, including:
- HealthVerity hires a recruiter.
- Global financial services company macquarie is looking for a Quality Engineer.
- Looking for a career in financial services? ANC recruiting for several positions in the region, including:
- Next generation agricultural start-up Four producers search a Controller.
- SaaS healthcare technology company treatment space is looking for a Outbound Sales Manager.
Support your local library and we’ll see you again very soon!