Product Marketing Director | MSDynamicsWorld.com
Fastpath Solutions, LLC is a growing company facing a common industry challenge: how do we grow our organization while maintaining the tight-knit culture that makes us great?
We decided to take on this challenge in the simplest terms: we hire talented professionals who truly understand that our workplace is a highly collaborative and interactive work environment. You see, at Fastpath, we get along, respect each other, and rely on each other to provide exceptional service to our customers. That’s part of why we recently won Iowa’s #1 Best Small Business Award and #1 Values Award! Learn more about why Fastpath won these awards here.
Every day, we deliver solid results through a smooth process. We are at the forefront of security, audit and compliance solutions, which means we balance disciplined project management with spontaneous innovation every day.
- Work closely with sales, marketing and product management teams to translate customer needs into clear value props, messaging and marketing affirmations to communicate our value.
- In alignment with Product Management, gather qualitative and quantitative insights and market insights by speaking regularly with customers and partners, and performing market analysis to gain an understanding of the competitive landscape to help establish product differentiators and supporting messages that resonate with our customers
- Lead go-to-market strategies for new and existing product initiatives, including audience definition, market segmentation and targeting, product positioning and messaging. Lead and manage product launches
- Support marketing campaign strategies to rapidly increase awareness and build pipeline – including content, product experience, PR, paid media, brand and customer marketing – to meet commerce and customer KPIs adoption
- Lead the content strategy resulting in content to support every stage of the buying journey, and lead the development of content that articulates the benefits of our products and solutions across all customer touchpoints to differentiate our solutions and communicate our value .
- Create marketing/sales materials and tools to align with the buying process (eg, sales literature, product videos, website copy, thought leadership topics, and studies) that articulate product benefits.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, effectively articulating the value of Fastpath’s proposition and product offering to prospects and the market. Actively participate in webinars, social media and other channels to spread this message Serve as a spokesperson with press, analysts and at industry events
- 8+ years of relevant product marketing experience in a large-scale B2B environment
- Experience in the enterprise software industry is preferred
- Experience working closely with software product management teams
- Deeply customer-focused with a proven track record in developing a product marketing strategy to drive business growth
- Strong strategic thinker and creative problem solver with the ability to synthesize customer and market insights into actionable recommendations on product positioning, messaging and features
- Exceptional written and verbal skills with the ability to convert complex ideas into simple messages. Strong communication and presentation skills are a must
- Ability to create data-driven go-to-market plans and adapt based on data analysis, market feedback and changing business strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to develop compelling and creative content that stands out
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
Benefits of working at Fastpath:
- 100% health and dental care paid by employer
- Additional benefits include: vision, FSA, 401K, life and disability insurance
- Casual outfit
- Unlimited PTO